Friday, July 19, 2013

Illustration Friday: Robot!



When I was a kid , I loved taking my toys apart, especially those that were battery operated and had lights. I taught myself simple electronics by doing so, even if I didn't really put them back the way they were. My dad played an important part in this since he exposed me to a lot of RC hype of the early 90's. I'd have my own mini RC's powered by two AA batteries that I'd transform into other stuff, like a ghostbusters zapper gun that actually spun by itself (the original ones were hand propelled and i wasn't quite satisfied with that!) after I've seen every little thing the RC does.

This week's illustration friday topic also happens to be robot. Hope you enjoyed this one! Here's the illo from my recently launched book, and a sneak peek at its spread. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment